Saturday, January 14, 2012

Brad Pitt for W Magazine February 2012

Brad Pitt shares a dual cover with Charlize Theron for the February 2012 issue of W Magazine. Scroll down for more on Brad and click here to see Charlize's cover shoot.


On crying during a movie: I’m not much of a crier at films, but there was one…I was coming back from Cabo on my way to Montreal, and I got hit with Montezuma’s revenge. I could not keep anything down. I was stuck in a hotel room with no windows and was just doing what you do when you’re sick. On day two of this extremely painful episode, I watched a [2001] film called Life as a House. Kevin Kline is an architect and learns he has terminal cancer. He’s estranged from his teenage son and decides they’re going to finish this house. I don’t know if it would still hit me the same way, but on my 27th hour of pure wretchedness, this movie just crushed me. I should watch it again to see if it has the same effect.

On if his parents have seen him die in a movie: “They would have to. I die really well, by the way. It’s one of my strong points. I just take a bullet well.”   

On if he has trouble watching himself die: “God, no. I’m just checking the boxes. Hit that. Missed that. Hit that moment. Missed that one. God, I’d like to do that one again.”

On the first role he auditioned for: “My agent sent me out for two films. One of them was The Accused with Jodie Foster. I was so excited.”

On if he went out for the part of the rapist: “Probably not. With this face, I was probably up for the guy with the conscience. I called up afterward and asked, ‘How did I do?’ There were three seconds of silence and then: ‘Have you ever thought about acting classes?’”

 Tom Ford vest and shirt. Pitt’s own watch and ring.

Burberry Prorsum jacket and trousers; Tom Ford shirt, bow tie, and cummerbund.

Tom Ford shirt. Dolce & Gabbana tie; Pitt’s own necklace.

Courtesy of W Magazine

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...