Saturday, March 3, 2012

Jessica Alba for 'L..A. Confidential' Magazine March 2012

Here's Jessica Alba's cover shoot for the March 2012 issue of L.A. Confidential Magazine.



On balancing a career and motherhood: “It’s not perfect. I’m constantly feeling I should be spending more time at home. I installed a kids’ corner in the office, and the baby is really easy right now. But every day is evolving and changing. If I’m not going to be home all day, I know I’ll be home at night.”

On how her style has changed over the years: “I didn’t use to wear a lot of color. I guess I’ve been more adventurous with my style and clothes choices since I’ve become a mother. It doesn’t feel as heavy or as big a deal. Before, I was incredibly bashful and shy. When I was younger, I was really uncomfortable in dresses and high heels or anything like that. Over the years, I’ve embraced a more feminine side.”

On how motherhood has changed her: “I feel like I’ve finally come into my own and become the person I always should have been, or that I always wanted to be. I feel more grounded, free and comfortable in my own skin than I ever have. The paradigm just shifted completely to my family.”





Courtesy of L.A. Confidential Magazine

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...