Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Taylor Swift for Vogue US February 2012

Taylor Swift scores her first ever cover shoot with Vogue US, wearing Rodarte, photographed by Mario Testino. Scroll down for more. 


On feeling like an outsider: “I think who you are in school really sticks with you. I don’t ever feel like the cool kid at the party, ever. It’s like, Smile and be nice to everybody, because you were not invited to be here.”

On her future: “I fret about the future. What my next move should be. What the move after that should be. How I am going to sustain this. How do I evolve. I get so ahead of myself. I’m like, ‘What am I going to be doing at 30?’ But there’s no way to know that! So it’s this endless mind-boggling equation that you’ll never figure out. I overanalyze myself into being a big bag of worries.”

On her fourth album: “There’s just been this earth-shattering, not recent, but absolute crash-and-burn heartbreak, and that will turn out to be what the next album is about. The only way that I can feel better about myself - pull myself out of that awful pain of losing someone - is writing songs about it to get some sort of clarity.

 Rodarte coat and dress. Carlos Falchi fringe bag. Miu Miu boots.


 Rodarte dress, Levi's Made & Crafted jeans. Patricia Underwood hat.  
Ray-Ban sunglasses. Andrew Marc bag.  
Marni necklace (worn as a belt). Miu Miu boots.


 Rodarte leather jacket and hand-knit top.  
Rag & Bone/JEAN pants. Miu Miu rose-print boots.


 Rodarte dress. Monique Péan necklace.


 Rodarte dress with Swarovski Elements and laminated linen hat. 
Michael Kors boots

Courtesy of Vogue

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...