Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Nicole Scherzinger for 'Vegas' Magazine November 2011

Nicole Scherzinger covers this month's issue of Vegas Magazine, and I have photos and interview snippets for you. Scroll down for more.



On her career: “I feel like I have put a lot of hard work into my career over the years, and now some of that hard work is paying off and the stars are aligning…you never know where the path is going to lead, but I’m along for the ride and trying to stay ahead of the game.I am grateful that I have this show that I love being a part of. If my music connects through this, then that would be my ultimate dream.”

Valentino dress, David Yurman ring
“I always knew I would be a singer and a performer no matter what. It’s in my veins, and I have always seen that vision in front of me. How I would get there I didn’t know, but I just knew I had to move forward and take every opportunity. And I have a strong faith that has guided me along the way.” And now? “This is a new chapter of my life and I am just at the beginning of the mountain that I see myself climbing.”

On her rise to fame with The Pussycat Dolls: “It was international and global, but when you are inside the bubble and trying to make it to the top and then when you get there and you are trying to stay at the top, you don’t see what the rest of the world sees. It kind of passed me by, and that’s a little bit of the regret that I have.”

On splurging and buying her parents a house in native Hawaii: “I love and appreciate money. I saw how much my family stressed and how much I stressed growing up not coming from money. It takes a lot of stress off of you knowing that if you get into an accident, you won’t have to wonder how you are going to take care of this. I don’t take anything for granted.”

On how she is often seen crying during episodes of X Factor: “When I am touched by a song, you’ve got me…..People connect to music- it’s universal. I told Simon [Cowell] that I hate that I cry so much. I’m not a pretty crier. But I am like an open heart to music, and when someone moves me and touches me, I can’t help it.”

 Tony Ward Couture organza gown, Burak Uyan shoes


 Tony Ward Couture blazer and shorts, Christian Louboutin pumps

Courtesy of Vegas Magazine

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...