Thursday, November 3, 2011

Jessica Biel for ELLE Magazine December 2011

Jessica Biel serves as cover star for ELLE magazine's December 2011 issue. More below.



On her status with [boyfriend] Justin Timberlake: “A girl doesn’t kiss and tell.”

On dating actors: “I think those are the people you meet and so it just kind of happens. Let me tell you: It never happens on purpose.”

On whether she plans to have children someday: “Sure, of course. And, yeah, I think probably at some point it would be something I’m interested in. But I don’t feel pressured. I was never one of those girls who dreamt of my wedding and my Prince Charming. To piss off my mom, I used to say, ‘I’m never having kids, and I’m going to be a fabulously rich old maid living in a house with cute butlers and dogs.’”

On whether she would consider leaving show business: “Absolutely. I’d love to write. I wrote a lot of short stories and poetry when I was a kid. That was my creative outlet. I’ve written a short film, and I write poetry.”

On whether she would go nude for another movie role after Powder Blue: “I wasn’t so scarred by that experience that I’d never do it again. If a director I trusted came to me with an amazing opportunity and it felt organic, I would do it.”

On shooting Total Recall with Colin Farrell: “The other day, Colin and I were in our harnesses, hoisted up 30 feet in the air looking down…The adrenaline rush of that was explosive. We hit the bottom, looked at each other, and burst into giggles. That was an I-love-my-job moment.”

On a role that got away: “The Notebook. That’s one that I wanted so badly. I was in the middle of shooting Texas Chainsaw Massacre, and I auditioned with Ryan Gosling in my trailer—covered in blood. [Director] Nick Cassavetes put me through the wringer in an interesting, excitingly creative way. But there’s a million that get away. We’re gluttons for punishment. It’s just rejection.”







Courtesy of ELLE

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...