Thursday, August 11, 2011

Kate Hudson Reveals Jewellery Collection in ELLE Magazine September 2011

Kate Hudson chats to ELLE (US, September 2011) about her life, her famous mom and her new jewellery collection, in collaboration with Chrome Hearts. Scroll down for photos and interview excerpts.




On planning her wedding to Matt Bellamy: “One thing at a time. We’ll say hello to our new one and enjoy that for a while.”

On being a working mom: “[It’s] definitely getting harder. You have to think about things like, ‘Where is it? How long is it going to keep me away from my family?’ But, you know, life moves on. I would never want to be someone who complains and goes, ‘Oh my God, my life is so crazy.’ If you make the best of it, it can be amazing.”

On getting advice from mom Goldie Hawn: “We’ve definitely had lots of talks about parenting and being a working mom. She never hands out unsolicited preachy words of wisdom, though. My parents allowed my brother and I to have our freedom and be ourselves and feel confident in our choices and to make mistakes without too much judgment. I hope that I can do as good a job.”




Courtesy of ELLE

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...