Saturday, June 4, 2011

Robbie Williams For Esquire UK July 2011

Robbie Williams covers Esquire UK July 2011. I'll update with more photos when they become available, but in the meantime, check out the cover below, interview excerpts and some of the outtakes from the photo shoot.



On if he cheats on his wife, Ayda: "Actually, no, because I don't want to break Ayda's heart. That's the last thing I want to do. I met Ayda, I fell in love, that's what happened. But I would be way more tempted because at the end of the day I am a man, with the stuff that makes you a man - go forth and multiply. And multiply with absolutely everyone."

On if he wants kids: "I get a lot of time off and I love fannying about. Play Football Manager, write songs, look on the internet for conspiracy theories, hang out, live in the sun. It's a wonderful life of getting up when I want, going to sleep when I want. A kid will f**k that up."

On his wedding to Ayda: It was a very simple affair. Just about 40 people, a good group of friends. Just people that dig me and Ayda. No best man, no bridesmaids, no rehearsal, no going round to her dad to ask if it was OK. She got to dress up in a princess dress and look amazing. And I got to tell her I was going to look after her. She loves me because I'm me. I'm quite charming, easy going, good company, loveable. We're a team. And you think differently as a team."

(Click here to see Robbie in Take That's brand new video for the single Love Love)









Credit @ Benni Valsson / Esquire UK

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...